This is the final installment of a 3-part series the folks here at DigitalSherpa have worked on to explain content marketing from the ground up. In this final section, DigitalSherpa Sales Director Keith Sauro will take you through how content marketing services work, and what businesses are considering when making final decisions on how to handle their marketing needs.
About Chris Vaughn
Chris has served as Director of Marketing for DigitalSherpa since 2012. Chris directs and executes DigitalSherpa’s online marketing strategy, and is responsible for leading DigitalSherpa’s lead generation program and branding strategy. Chris drinks our company’s content marketing Kool Aid each day by providing content to help DigitalSherpa customers and prospects learn more about small business marketing. Before DigitalSherpa, Chris was the Managing Editor at Bluff Media LLC after graduating from Oglethorpe University in Atlanta in 2005 studying Marketing and Philosophy.
Leave a Reply
Free Web Marketing Consult
Mailchimp Sign up Form
Recent Blog Posts
- Breaking News: Video is coming to Instagram
- Highlights of the 2013 Social Media Marketing Industry Report
- Identifying Lead Value through Content Marketing
- How Does Your Facebook Page Match Up to Your Competition?
- Links of the Week: Shark Tank, Insane Customers, Twitter Ad Credits & More
- How Small Businesses Can Successfully Utilize Instagram
- What Facebook Hashtags Mean for your Business Brand Page
- 10 Social Media Marketing Tools You Need to Know About