Monitor Your Business Reputation Online
Reputation management is the process of building, maintaining, and recovering the public’s perception of your business.
Previously, this was something big business outsourced to public relations firms to monitor the heavy scrutiny from the media and the public.
Now, thanks to the social media and local online business directories, businesses of all sizes are constantly talked about, in good ways and bad, by anyone and everyone.
With more and more people sharing their 2 cents in more ways than ever before, it’s time to take control of your online reputation.
Listening & Reputation Management
Online reputation management is a critical component of any Internet marketing strategy. Often, small and medium size businesses don’t have the marketing budgets to overcome negative perceptions on the Internet.
This all changes today, with an affordable Listening & Reputations Management tool inside our myDigitalSherpa dashboard.
With this tool, you’ll be able to read what customers are saying about you, manage your online review reputation, along with the ability to:
- Verify the accuracy of your online business directory listings ensuring consistency across the Web.
- Monitor and manage your online reviews to increase click-through rates from local business directories
- Analyze online mentions from news sites, blogs, and social networks — highlighting positive and negative mentions
- Gauge the competition’s online mentions and reputation by comparing mentions and online sentiment
- Create custom RSS feeds and Google alerts that provide a constant stream of your most relevant content
Talk with one of our marketing experts and learn how you can take control of your business’s online reputation.