Leads & Conversion
Turn your online visitors into customers
Do you know the conversion rate of your website or blog?
Don’t worry, most small and medium business owners don’t.
It’s the percentage of visitors who complete an action or conversion event (make a purchase, sign up for a newsletter, download a whitepaper or follow any other call-to-action) divided by the total number of visitors, times one hundred.
Or: Total Conversions/Total Views X 100 = Conversion Rate
Your conversion rate could be the most important website statistic when it comes to measuring the ROI (return on investment) of your Internet marketing.
Before you figure out your conversion rate, you’ll have to set up conversion opportunities throughout your website or blog.
This is where our myDigitalSherpa Dashboard’s built in conversion tools come in to play.
myDigitalSherpa gives you everything you need to capture and convert visitors into sales leads.
- Create custom CTA buttons that garner attention and drive clicks
- Build custom lead forms that allow you to capture the most important lead information
- Once a form is completed, offer custom ‘Thank You’ pages that provide downloads or additional resources
- View all leads captured through buttons and forms – giving you a detailed list of what CTA’s are converting
- Manage all conversion buttons, call-to-actions, and forms in one convenient location
Remember, traffic is one thing; turning that traffic into sales is entirely different challenge. To start the lead nurturing process, you must have a way to entice your visitors, capture the lead, and start them down the sales funnel. Let the myDigitalSherpa Dashboard give you the conversion tools you need as a small business owner to increase your Internet marketing ROI.
Click the button below to talk with one of our marketing experts to schedule a free demo of our myDigitalSherpa Dashboard today!