Local Business Listings
Increase your online & offline traffic with local business listings
Often, when it comes to internet marketing and ranking on the different search engines, small business owners believe they cannot compete with larger competitors.
Thanks to the power of local Internet business directories, this is far from the truth.
Changes in search algorithms have made it easier than ever for small businesses to harness the power of local search – resulting in high page rank, increased visitors, and more customer conversion.
Did you know that;
- 73% of all online activity is related to local content (Google)
- 82% of local searchers follow up with a phone call or show up on your doorstep (TMP/comScore)
- 66% of Americans use local search to find local businesses (comScore)
It’s time to take control of your local business listings – ensuring accurate data that your current and prospective customers
Listings & Placement Management
No online strategy is complete without a plan for certifying, enhancing and actively managing your consistent, descriptive information across the Internet.
Our ‘myDigitalSherpa’ Internet Marketing Dashboard gives business owners the power to quickly and accurately submit their company information to over 135 local search listing platforms.
- In minutes, you’ll have your business submitted to the most powerful local directories such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, and Yelp
- Our easy-to-use Profile Manager lets you manage your business listings 24/7. Plus, you get built-in processes that prevent unauthorized access and keep your listings secureM/span>
- Your listings will constantly be cleansed, organized and optimized for local search with geo-coding, address standardization and more for optimal results on the widest variety of platforms
- DigitalSherpa maintains direct authorized relationships with the largest network of local search platform partners in the industry, so your managed business listings reach sites where over 90 percent of U.S. consumer local searches occur
If you’re ready to grab your piece of the local business market, schedule a call with one of our marketing experts by clicking the button below!