Blog & Content Marketing
Keeping up with the competition within the online marketplace is tough for small business owners.
You want to drive more traffic to your website and convert those visitors into customers, but content marketing seems expensive and time-consuming.
Good news…it doesn’t have to be.
Using content marketing and social media expertise and experience, DigitalSherpa will help build your online presence and put you a step ahead of your competitors in your industry.
Here’s the kicker: it’s way more affordable than you think.
From completely customizable turnkey blogging to a content marketing management dashboard, DigitalSherpa has the solution for your content and blogging needs.
Turnkey Blogging Service
From apartment communities to interior decorators, tech companies to real estate brokers, we specialize in custom, unique content that speaks directly to your business’s audience. Some of our turnkey content & blogging services feature:
- Create, design, host & maintain your blog
- Create original and unique content for your blog
- Push your blog content to your social networks
- Provide analytics and reporting
- Personal account manager and content manager
Customized content optimized for SEO
Having a blog is just the first step in getting discovered online. To take your blog to the next level, you’ll need optimized content that is custom and unique to your audience. All of our custom content services includes:
- Discovery call to outline target markets, brand voice, and content goals
- Multiple pieces of unique, search-optimized content delivered or loaded to your blog each month
- Assigned account manager and content manager to answer any and all questions along the way
Blogging Content Manager
With our myDigitalSherpa Dashboard, you’ll have access to your most important blogging tools and assets all in one convenient location.
- Manage your WordPress blogs all in one place
- Use curated content from custom RSS feeds and Google Alerts
- Push blog content to your Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn accounts
- Monitor and manage blog comments
- Create content editorial calendars for future publishing schedules
With over 400,000 unique blog posts written since 2009, we’re confident we can provide your business with the content you need to get discovered online.
74% of small businesses plan on increasing their content marketing efforts this year – how will you stand out from the crowd?
Click the button below to take the first step in creating your online competitive advantage – schedule a call with one of our content marketing experts today!