Social Media & Content Marketing eBooks
Content marketing and social media marketing are effective and efficient practices for any type of business. Learn how these two marketing methods can benefit your business by downloading one of our free White Papers or eBooks below.
This ebook was compiled from 4+ years of blogging & content marketing efforts, plus our experience with 2,000+ clients.
5 Awesome Strategies for Developing Great Blog Content
3 Tips To Get Your Readers Buzzing Over Your Blog
- 4 Effective Cures for Writer’s Block
Whether you’re B2C or B2B, Twitter is a huge opportunity for your business or your clients. Luckily, we’re experienced in helping small businesses find new customers and locate current customers using Twitter.
Let us show you how! Whether you’re a first timer or a Twitter pro, this guide will help you drive traffic, capture leads, and convert customers.
Download your free copy today!
To help you get started on Instagram, we’ve created an in-depth ebook that will give you all the tools necessary to start building your brand!
With your free download, you’ll learn:
- How to get started properly on Instagram
- Best branding practices
- How to grow your followers and engagement
- Tools for tracking your success
- Picture vs. Video features
- Plus much more!
If you aren’t on Pinterest, you really should be. The wildly popular, image-dominated social website launched in March 2010 has quickly grown into a star of the social scene. With over 2.5 BILLION page views and 85 million unique visitors each month, Pinterest is the place to start marketing your business.
Download your free copy today to get started!
So what is SlideShare? Best explained, it’s a free online hosting service that makes it extremely easy for your business to share its presentations with your online followers, customers, and prospective customers. SlideShare has quickly become known as “The Quiet Giant of Content Marketing” with its highly targeted audience and low competition.
‘Read More’ to learn how to put it to work for your business!
A Free Report on Social PPC, Sponsored Posts, Trends & Accounts
Whether you’re increasing your social spend or just starting off promoting via social paid ads, you’re going to need a road map that depicts the challenges and opportunities within Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and the rest of the social mediums.
This ebook provides the ins and out of social advertising + valuable case studies!
Approximately 70 percent of consumer searches on the web are for local businesses, and 81 percent of these local searches that are performed using a mobile device result in conversions.
This ebook gives you the power to put Yelp, one the largest local mobile search tools, to use for your business.
- Getting started with Yelp
- Optimizing your business page
- Receiving and managing reviews
- Advertising on Yelp
- Plus many more tips and insights!
Creating a Facebook page for your business is simple. Garnering attention and feedback is where things get difficult.
We’ve entered an age where you have to earn the attention and engagement from your fans. Each of your fans has a different reason for choosing you. How can you plan and create a spectrum of content that reaches all them?
This ebook will help you:
- Understand your Facebook fans
- Teach different ways to create and share content on your page
- Keep your fans’ interest and engagement
- Encourage them to share your work
Video. You see it everywhere. You watch it, you learn from it and along the way, you pick up lots of great ideas. Video makes us all more engaged. But as a company, how do you integrate it into your marketing? How do you make sure it will make an impact?
With a few great tips and strategies, your company can become revolutionary in the way you use video to connect with prospects and customers.
About 30 percent of small business owners use LinkedIn regularly, according to a recent survey conducted by the Wall Street Journal and Vistage International, which found thatLinkedIn was frequented more often than Facebook by this demographic.
This ebook gives you all the insight and info needed to turn this professional social network into a lead-driving, business collaborating, workhorse – a much needed asset in the small business integrated marketing mix.
10 Content Strategy Tips to help you optimize your business blog and get the awesome results you want!
With this ebook you’ll learn how to:
- Create content that will increase readership and social sharing
- Find consistency in your content creation efforts
- Stay away from blogging practices that can hurt readership
- + Many more valuable blogging tips and strategies
Your customers are talking to each other, and to you. They are doing it in person, on social media, through texting, and passively online. Do you know what they are saying? Or, better yet, are you responding to the chatter? If you aren’t part of the conversation, how are you meeting customer needs and earning their trust to solve their pain points?
Wouldn’t it be nice to be alerted to all of those conversationas as they happen?
Online business directories are used more each day by web-surfing consumer’s on a quest to find reputable products and services.
Will your small business be found? Will your business listing accurately reflect the products and services your provide?
This ebook teaches you the importance of business directories for local search.
Social analytics are the measurements that gauge your social impact, or the results of your social-media marketing. They serve as the ROI calculator for your social-media marketing. It’s the way to determining what all your hard work has delivered to the company.
This ebook will help you:
- Learn how to measure your social media analytics
- Discover how to optimize your social media based on your results
- Determine the ROI of your social media metrics
Keeping track of the numerous social networking profiles for a small to medium-sized business can get tricky when both the budget the amount of hands-on experience with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and LinkedIn is limited. However, managing the presence of a business on the social media landscape can be easy to control, inexpensive, and can bring much higher engagement to loyal customers; ultimately expanding the reach of a business all in one fell swoop.
This ebook will help you:
- Narrow down the best social channels for your business
- Learn how to listen to what’s being said about your business online
- Manage all of your social channels in a timely and orderly manner
- Produce quality content that will increase your online reach and sales opportunities
Facebook is a powerful cultural force and key marketing tool.
By some accounts, Americans spend more time on Social Networking Sites (SNS) like Facebook than doing any other single online activity. This consumer engagement has benefited not only large web-based businesses like Amazon, but also small-to-medium sized businesses that recognize e-commerce and online content marketing are cost-efficient ways to increase revenue.
Let us give you the tools you need to activate your Facebook fans and turn those ‘Likes’ into dollars.
This ebook will help you understand:
- The actual age and income of the average Facebook user
- How Facebook helps with lead conversion
- Facebook’s role in consumer shopping
- This whitepaper debunks the myth that the average Facebook user is inconsequential to businesses. Facebook users are engaged and active consumers who act as brand ambassadors.
Content marketing is the darling of the marketing world at the moment because it has such power when it comes to engaging audiences while creating and converting leads that bring in recurring revenues.
Combined with an overall marketing plan that includes other traditional marketing efforts, content marketing has proven to be an effective tool. Creating and converting leads through content marketing, though, involves using a slightly different formula than companies may use with other marketing strategies.
Are you a bit confused on how to make the most of the new Timeline format for your business Facebook page?
While learning a new way of managing your brand page might seem challenging and time-consuming, you should place a priority on learning how timeline works so that you don’t lose the opportunity to share content or optimize fan engagement.
This ebook will teach you:
- How to set-up and manage the appearance of your timeline
- How the new Timeline features will create better engagement for your business
- How to become a better Facebook administrator for your brand
- What you can do to set your Facebook page apart from the competition
In today’s highly competitve online search world, you must optmize your website for local search.
Delivering a great local search optimization strategy to support your content marketing efforts creates targeted marketing messages, measurable results and that leads to improved return on investment (ROI).
Local search optimization delivers all of this while attracting business in the right geographic area.
This ebook will:
- Teach you how to create and publish content optimized for local prospects
- Give you tips on how to set up your business in online directories and list the ones you need to be on.
- It’s easy to think about the hundreds of millions of people you can reach with your content online, but it’s equally important to remember that people still like to shop and buy local, and that you can specialize your content for those visitors.
This year, your business should start a blog. (And if you already have a blog, then use this year to maximize its effectiveness.)
Marketing is no longer possible without awesome content. Content Marketing, driven by your blog, allows businesses to effectively communicate with prospects and clients by providing them with consistent and high-quality information that not only appeals to search engines, but also improves brand authority, lead generation, and customer retention.
This ebook will teach you how to:
- Set blogging goal
- Determine your audience
- Choose the right audience
- Choose the right software
- Create an editorial calendar
- Work with Internet marketing companies to enhance blog performance
If you’ve ever wondered why so many businesses now feature and market their blogs prominently on their website and social networks, this eBook will help you understand how a blog can not only engage your audience, but assist with lead conversion and optimization!
The terms ‘SEO’ and ‘SEM’ are frequently used when talking about marketing strategy; however, a lot of small business owners aren’t quite sure what they mean – let alone how to execute them. (
What’s the difference? How are they used? What can be done? If you’re unsure about all these foreign sounding phrases and terms, we’re here to help you wade through the chaos and demystify the puzzle of Search Engine Optimization vs Search Engine Marketing.
This easy-to-understand ebook will help you:
- Understand Search Engine Marketing and best practices.
- Learn how SEO can create greater opportunities on the Web for any business.
- Help decide which path of Internet marketing will work best for your business.
Many small business owners are asking if they should use Google+, and the answer is absolutely!
I know you are already feeling overwhelmed and spread thin by the proliferation of social media platforms and an ever mounting daily task list, but if growing your business and getting more clients excites you then so should Google +.
This ebook will cover:
- How Fast Google+ Is Growing, How Google Is Invested In It
- The Audience Your Business Has On Google+
- The Importance Of Social Search
- Plus much more!
Fill out the form below to download this free whitepaper!
You likely already know what a small business blog is and how it works. What you may not realize is how much it can boost your site’s trafic and search engine optimization (SEO), all leading to more leads and sales.
Read this ebook to learn:
- Learn how content marketing will build your business
- How A Blog Helps Attracts Web Visitors
- Tips to start your business blog on the right foot
- How comments help build trust with customers
Learn ways to leverage content to drive more leads and create more business for your service business.
In this ebook, you’ll learn how the creation and distribution of online content can greatly increase your service business’s prospects, leads, and customers:
- What does content have to do with my service business?
- Digital marketing for service companies.
- What is a blog post and how can it increase my blog traffic?
- Why the service industry is using the Web to grow.
Your goal in marketing is to attract active prospects to your product or service in the hopes of converting them into a customer. The best way to accomplish this is through inbound marketing. What is inbound marketing? What are the differences between inbound marketing and outbound marketing? Find out with DigitalSherpa’s latest whitepaper, “Inbound Explained”.
In this ebook, you’ll get a step-by-step explanation of inbound marketing and how it can help you grow your business:
- Inbound vs. Outbound Marketing
- Cover Your Territory With the Key Components of Inbound Marketing
- Inbound Marketing Makes Perfect Business Sense
- New Tools to Use
If you’ve ever wondered what inbound marketing is and how it can help your business grow, this free whitepaper will help you to understand. Learn why inbound marketing is a safer bet than outbound marketing and can often drive more results.
Waterton Residential, one of the leading multifamily companies in the nation, is focused on the acquisition and management of apartment communities in multiple markets. Since its inception in 1998, the Waterton Residential team has remained committed to outstanding customer service by providing a community our residents are proud to call home. With over 17,000 apartment homes in 42 communities in 11 states the Waterton Residential brand signifies exceptional living experiences, a sense of community, and home.
Waterton fully utilizes the CommunitySherpa program for their properties, and has seen tremendous growth in the past year with their content marketing efforts.
Learn how Waterton and CommunitySherpa partnered to:
- Build over 500,000 keywords for their websites
- Get found on over 150,000 unique organic searches
- Grow over 700% in monthly unique visitors
- And more…
Waterton has been a great example of the successes a PMC or network of businesses can have with a high level of engagement and involvement with CommunitySherpa’s content marketing program.
What is content marketing and why is it so important? The experience of TMG Brand Communications provides a remarkable example of the power of content marketing. TMG had a well designed website, but few visitors. By implementing a simple, straightforward, and time-efficient content marketing strategy, in six months TMG was able to:
- Increase search traffic by 112%
- Increase referral traffic by 221%
- Increase overall traffic to its new blog by 198%
More traffic meant more leads and more new customers. In this white paper you’ll learn:
- The elements of an effective content marketing strategy
- Why blogging is of central importance to the success of content marketing
- How to leverage social media to enhance your content marketing programs
Looking for new customers? Bill Pryor, the owner of Spynergy Cycling Studios, has several locations in the Boston area and wanted to find a new way to grow his customer base. Spynergy implemented a social media program to target new customers. Now 30% of Bill’s customers find out about Spynergy from online social channels.
In this case study, you’l learn how Spynergy:
- Engaged with a passionate and growing group of its customers
- How Spynergy was able to determine that its program as a scuccess
- How you can benefit from a company that speicalizes in social media marketing
Do you need to beef up your content marketing effort, but don’t have the resources to do it? This white paper chronicles how Bainbridge Companies, a leading owner and manager of apartment communities, partnered with DigitalSherpa, a provider of content parketing services, to revitalize its content marketing program. As a result of this partnership with DigitalSherpa, Bainbrdge was able to:
- Increase website traffic by 69%
- Reduce marketing costs by $100,000
In this case study, you’ll learn about:
- The Bainbridge blueprint for online marketing success
- Critical success factors the were key to the program
- How Bainbdrige increased customer satisfaction