As Director of Content Marketing & Social, Justin develops and implements online marketing tactics and campaigns, writes and optimizes all website content, and manages all social media channels. A native of Metro Detroit, Justin graduated from Madonna University where he attended on a soccer scholarship and studied marketing and entrepreneurialism. In his free time, Justin enjoys running his clothing-line business and exploring the streets of Atlanta with his fiancé and their Boston Terrier, Uncle Jesse.
Recent Posts by jfishaw:
- Should my small business use Groupon?
- What Social Bookmarking Through Pinterest Can Do For Your Small Business
- Infographic: 10 SEO content writing tips
- Links of the Week: Facebook Mobs, Busting Myths,Tattoos & More
- The Importance of Instagram’s New Tagging Feature
- Staying Positive With Your Content Marketing Efforts
- What the Oreo Campaign Did Right to Earn Top Honor by Facebook
- How Does a Small Business Define Itself as Social?
- 5 Free Online Reputation Management Tools
- From a Small Business Owner to Social Media Expert