Chris has served as Director of Marketing for DigitalSherpa since 2012. Chris directs and executes DigitalSherpa’s online marketing strategy, and is responsible for leading DigitalSherpa’s lead generation program and branding strategy. Chris drinks our company’s content marketing Kool Aid each day by providing content to help DigitalSherpa customers and prospects learn more about small business marketing. Before DigitalSherpa, Chris was the Managing Editor at Bluff Media LLC after graduating from Oglethorpe University in Atlanta in 2005 studying Marketing and Philosophy.
Recent Posts by cvaughn:
- Should my small business use Groupon?
- What Social Bookmarking Through Pinterest Can Do For Your Small Business
- Infographic: 10 SEO content writing tips
- Links of the Week: Facebook Mobs, Busting Myths,Tattoos & More
- The Importance of Instagram’s New Tagging Feature
- Staying Positive With Your Content Marketing Efforts
- What the Oreo Campaign Did Right to Earn Top Honor by Facebook
- How Does a Small Business Define Itself as Social?
- 5 Free Online Reputation Management Tools
- From a Small Business Owner to Social Media Expert